Saturday, June 12, 2010

Samsung Omnia Lite B7300

I purchased this phone a month ago in replaced for my Samsung Omnia Pro.  You could say that I’m a tech junkie so I always want to get the new one.  I opted for this instead of the Spica because this has a radio.   I got a mail from Sun saying that I can get a new phone if we renew our contract.  The free phone isn’t as high-tech as the one I’m selling.  In fact, it’s just a colored phone simply for making calls, texting, and taking pictures.  Anyway, the reason for me selling this is that i never really got use all of its features (simply call, text, wifi).  The full capacity of the phone isn’t really used.  Such a waste on my part, thus, the reason for me selling it.

Selling Price: P11,500
Item For Sale: Samsung Omnia Lite  B7300
*click here for the full specifications of the phone
Purchased At: Samsung – SM Marikina
Purchase Date: April 25, 2010
Warranty: 10-11 months (any authorized Samsung Service Center)

 
Condition of the Item:
1. open line
2. no hidden defects
3. unit is scratch free
4. uses Windows Mobile 6.5

 
Comes with the following:
1. box
2. manual
3. charger
4. earphones
5. 1GB microSD memory card
6. USB cable
Picture of the IFS


Meet-Up:
1. Marikina (7AM – 12PM) – Bluewave (Marquinton), Riverbanks
2. Cainta (7AM – 12PM) – Sta. Lucia East, Robinson’s Metro East
3. Quezon City – McDonald’s (Katipunan), Starbucks (besides UnionBank – Katipunan), Eastwood Mall, *Gateway Mall
*4. Pasig – Tiendesitas, Robinson’s Galleria
*5. Mandaluyong – SM Megamall
*prefered to meet-up anytime during the weekend



0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online